PDA

View Full Version : IR Temperature Sensors- Cheap

apruz
01-18-2008, 09:27 AM
To anyone interested, I am the Sales/Product Manager for a small racing company based near Detroit, MI. We specialize in manufacturing tire temperature sensors. As most people know, the ones on the market everyone knows about are extremely expensive and for most teams are not afforable. However, even brand new our sensors cost less the $200, which is a third of what other companies charge. Not only are they cheaper, but they are just as accurate and just as reliable, and actually come in a better package. They have been proven in racing series all over the world. We have special deals for FSAE teams, which allows you to purchase sensors with price determined on a case by case basis. In general the sensors will cost your team less then $100 per sensor. Anyone interested should contact me directly. We have several sets for teams, but supply is somewhat limited. Thanks.

apruz
01-18-2008, 09:27 AM
To anyone interested, I am the Sales/Product Manager for a small racing company based near Detroit, MI. We specialize in manufacturing tire temperature sensors. As most people know, the ones on the market everyone knows about are extremely expensive and for most teams are not afforable. However, even brand new our sensors cost less the $200, which is a third of what other companies charge. Not only are they cheaper, but they are just as accurate and just as reliable, and actually come in a better package. They have been proven in racing series all over the world. We have special deals for FSAE teams, which allows you to purchase sensors with price determined on a case by case basis. In general the sensors will cost your team less then $100 per sensor. Anyone interested should contact me directly. We have several sets for teams, but supply is somewhat limited. Thanks.