PDA

View Full Version : Dunlop Motorsport Opportunities

ben
12-17-2007, 06:47 AM
I work for Dunlop Motorsport and we may have some opportunities for next season to assist in our Le Mans Series programme. At the moment we are not in a position to commit, but are seriously considering the following:

"DUNLOP Motorsport UK needs up to 6 (six) people who can provide dedicated but basic service engineering support of Le Mans Series prototype & GT teams comprising stock allocation & control, fitting logistics, oven management, measuring and recording tread temperatures, pressures, imparting safety advice, keeping records and summary reporting for specified durations around the following dates in 2008. For consistency only those people who can commit to all dates can really be considered. Common sense, an appreciation of the requirements and enthusiasm are more important than specific ability as instruction will be given. Successful applicants will work under the supervision of Development staff.

Portugal - Estoril Tyre Test: [7-Feb. - 11-Feb.]
France - Paul Ricard Tyre Test: [29-Feb. - 5-March]
Spain - Barcelona Race: [2-April - 7-April]
Italy - Monza Race: [23-April - 28-April]
Belgium - Spa-Francorchamps Race [7-May - 12-May]
France - Le Mans Test Day [30-May - 2-June]
France - Le Mans 24hr Race [10-June - 16-June]
Portugal - Estoril Tyre Test [13-July - 17-July]
Germany - Nurburgring [13-August - 18-August]
UK - Silverstone Race [11-September - 14-September]
UK tba - Tyre Test [September - 3 days]
tba - Race [November 6 days]

A payment of £11 per hour is applicable to this function. All accommodation and travel will be arranged by the company."

Please respond (in brief) to Matthew Simpson (Manager Car Motorsport Development - msimpson_at_dunloptyres.com) if you would be able to meet the requirements.

Ben

ben
12-17-2007, 06:47 AM
I work for Dunlop Motorsport and we may have some opportunities for next season to assist in our Le Mans Series programme. At the moment we are not in a position to commit, but are seriously considering the following:

"DUNLOP Motorsport UK needs up to 6 (six) people who can provide dedicated but basic service engineering support of Le Mans Series prototype & GT teams comprising stock allocation & control, fitting logistics, oven management, measuring and recording tread temperatures, pressures, imparting safety advice, keeping records and summary reporting for specified durations around the following dates in 2008. For consistency only those people who can commit to all dates can really be considered. Common sense, an appreciation of the requirements and enthusiasm are more important than specific ability as instruction will be given. Successful applicants will work under the supervision of Development staff.

Portugal - Estoril Tyre Test: [7-Feb. - 11-Feb.]
France - Paul Ricard Tyre Test: [29-Feb. - 5-March]
Spain - Barcelona Race: [2-April - 7-April]
Italy - Monza Race: [23-April - 28-April]
Belgium - Spa-Francorchamps Race [7-May - 12-May]
France - Le Mans Test Day [30-May - 2-June]
France - Le Mans 24hr Race [10-June - 16-June]
Portugal - Estoril Tyre Test [13-July - 17-July]
Germany - Nurburgring [13-August - 18-August]
UK - Silverstone Race [11-September - 14-September]
UK tba - Tyre Test [September - 3 days]
tba - Race [November 6 days]

A payment of £11 per hour is applicable to this function. All accommodation and travel will be arranged by the company."

Please respond (in brief) to Matthew Simpson (Manager Car Motorsport Development - msimpson_at_dunloptyres.com) if you would be able to meet the requirements.

Ben

95M3Racer
12-20-2007, 10:11 PM
Ben, do you by any chance know Scott Revell?

ben
12-21-2007, 11:55 AM
Can't say I do.

Ben

Marc Wood
09-03-2010, 06:14 AM
Hi, I know this is VERY late, but is there any chance there are anymore of these opportunities coming up. I would really love to do this. Hope to hear from someone.

Marc Wood.