PDA

View Full Version : Mr and Miss FSAE 2006

Moke
10-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Once again these highly sought after titles will be contested at FSAE-A this year. All attending teams need to have a think about whom they will be putting forward.

To inspire you all, you can view last year's finalists at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTXTXqbYl8c

Moke
10-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Once again these highly sought after titles will be contested at FSAE-A this year. All attending teams need to have a think about whom they will be putting forward.

To inspire you all, you can view last year's finalists at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTXTXqbYl8c

BryanH
10-12-2006, 05:44 AM
Brent if you spent 5 min on this then you just wasted 5 minutes.

Moke
10-12-2006, 12:34 PM
Thanks for your input.

I forgot that FSAE is deadly serous, and there should be no lighter side to the competition.

Sorry I will remember this come December.

Anyway Deano from RMIT won Mr FSAE, thought you were a RMIT supporter

JR @ CFS
10-14-2006, 08:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I forgot that FSAE is deadly serous </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh, I wanted to bring my Swedish girlfriend and a few of her friends as pit girls, hot pants, blonde pigtails etc etc but we have to consider our sponsors point of view and we don´t think it would be good to do it http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Dam it! I´m sure I´ll think of something!

repeatoffender
10-16-2006, 12:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jonnierice:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I forgot that FSAE is deadly serous </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh, I wanted to bring my Swedish girlfriend and a few of her friends as pit girls, hot pants, blonde pigtails etc etc but we have to consider our sponsors point of view and we don´t think it would be good to do it http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Dam it! I´m sure I´ll think of something! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no second thoughts, just do it

Fil
10-23-2006, 04:54 AM
thats a pisser guys!I barely remember that from the afterparty last year.

if only you have footage of jarrod and wordley wearing dresses! sexy bitches they are!

best part jarrod attempting "SHOW DEM" arnie style.

please do this again guys. if only there was a germany edition.

Moke
10-25-2006, 06:40 PM
Well if someone could supply me with the footage of those two sexy beasts, I'm sure we'll be able to work it in with this years.

drivetrainUW-Platt
11-02-2006, 05:02 AM
dont worry about sponsors, if there guys they will like it as much as we will

JR @ CFS
11-02-2006, 11:17 AM
Well now,

The girlfriend (yes, she hasnt left me yet, but she is getting pretty dam sick of "that formula thing") will probably come as a supporter. The fact that she will walk around in a pair of hot pants, the team shirt and flying a large Swedish flag is her own decision, not mine http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

nzgenette
11-03-2006, 11:54 PM
It would be quite a good tactic to bring along some nice looking girls to distract the other teams while they're making last minute mods on their cars http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif SO...what makes someone deserving of such a prestigious title like Mr or Miss FSAE?

Moke
11-04-2006, 04:11 PM
First your team nominates those that they feel best represent the virtues of Mr and Miss FSAE. Nominees must be part of the team (no hot boy/girl friends, but bring them anyway, we need eye candy).

When we come asking, have a good reason/cleavage why we should pick you.

The final judging is carried out by a panel of expert and drunk judges, who will decide using by weighted marking criterion which will be inputted into a Matlab program based on 2nd order non homogenous differential equations and Shapiro-Wilk tests for normality after performing a Bonferroni correction. These results will be compared to a merchants diagram to find the view factors. In the event of a tie we will apply a round of Eeny Meany Miney Mo with advanced Iccle Occle Black Bottle

The winners will be announced sometime. And we will bask in their glory.

There were serous allegations of bribery and corruption last year, we would like to state once and for all, for the record:

Thanks for all the neat stuff.

I hope this cleared things up.

nzgenette
11-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Sounds like quite a lot of effort to go to in order to win a competition with an intangible prize.

Does man-cleavage rank you higher?

ad
11-06-2006, 05:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nzgenette:
Sounds like quite a lot of effort to go to in order to win a competition with an intangible prize.

Does man-cleavage rank you higher? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that or wool...

Moke
11-06-2006, 10:13 PM
Well since it is New Zealanders who will be judging, wool doesn't rate as high in our books as it does for you aussies. But each to his own I say.

Well I guess there will be people from Hamilton.

Mechanimal
12-18-2006, 03:06 PM
2006 Mr and Miss Results

Due to unfortunate technical difficulties, compounded by extreme general dunkenness this years presentation for the winners was not made.

The 2006 video will be available for viewing on Utube this week sometime. I will also put together a DVD with the 2005 & 2006 videos for distribution. Aus teams if your mailing address aint on your website I need to know it!

As for the winners, it was announced on the night but go team Sydney and go the Bavarians and their laderhosen.

Finally in preparation for the release of this video all I can say is I'm sorry! (well not really)

Was a great comp, loved interviewing you all, hope you appreciated the skirt.

Kia Ora from Sunny Melbourne
Moke TV

Oh and the benefits of this prestigeous award were obvious to all outside after the bar had shut as Mr 2005, Deano walked off into the night with one of the event officials, to a stirring round of applause. Go you good thing, you are my hero!