PDA

View Full Version : Force India F1 Graduate Openings

Andy
05-09-2008, 10:30 AM
F1's newest name is looking for highly skilled and motivated graduates to join its dynamic young team to fulfill the ambitions of a Nation. The following positions are available at our Silverstone HQ.

Mechanical Design Engineers

We are seeking Mechanical design engineers of all levels, reporting to the head of Mechanical design. The successful candidates will ideally have motor sports experience. Primarily roles to be filled are related to suspension and engine installation. Other design roles exist. You will be responsible for projects from initial concept/scheme through to overseeing the initial assembly, problem solving and developments. Knowledge of Catia V5 would be an advantage but not a requirement. A flexible approach to work is required.

Composite Design Engineers

We are seeking Composites design engineers of all levels, reporting to the head of Composite design. The successful candidates will ideally have motor sports experience. You will be responsible for projects from initial concept/scheme through to overseeing the initial assembly, problem solving and developments. Knowledge of Catia V5 would be an advantage but not a requirement. A flexible approach to work is required.

Please apply with CV to personnel@forceindiaf1.com

Andy
05-09-2008, 10:30 AM
F1's newest name is looking for highly skilled and motivated graduates to join its dynamic young team to fulfill the ambitions of a Nation. The following positions are available at our Silverstone HQ.

Mechanical Design Engineers

We are seeking Mechanical design engineers of all levels, reporting to the head of Mechanical design. The successful candidates will ideally have motor sports experience. Primarily roles to be filled are related to suspension and engine installation. Other design roles exist. You will be responsible for projects from initial concept/scheme through to overseeing the initial assembly, problem solving and developments. Knowledge of Catia V5 would be an advantage but not a requirement. A flexible approach to work is required.

Composite Design Engineers

We are seeking Composites design engineers of all levels, reporting to the head of Composite design. The successful candidates will ideally have motor sports experience. You will be responsible for projects from initial concept/scheme through to overseeing the initial assembly, problem solving and developments. Knowledge of Catia V5 would be an advantage but not a requirement. A flexible approach to work is required.

Please apply with CV to personnel@forceindiaf1.com

James-H
05-12-2008, 02:36 AM
Are there any opportunities for placements? I'm still at uni but i am very interested.

Andy
05-13-2008, 08:45 AM
James,

At the moment we are only looking for full-time positions. Sorry, but keep your eyes open for adverts when you get closer to completing your degree as we're continually expanding our team.

Cheers,

Andrew

Ppada
05-15-2008, 04:02 AM
You got pm

James-H
05-16-2008, 01:05 AM
Thanks I'll keep that in mind-TTFN

Eoin S
05-30-2008, 10:59 AM
Hi Andy

I am finished my Motorsport Engineering course in Swansea Metropolitan University this year, I am very intrested i nthe fact that the position is avaliable for suspension and engine work as thats what I like doing most, I have experience working on world rally cars, I have also worked on the Universitys Formula Ford and Catheram Suspension systems

are you in a position to give me a trial with the company

Natho
06-01-2008, 06:27 AM
Does anyone know what the due date for applications is?

Andy
06-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Sorry for a bit of a delay. Closing date for applications is 5th June 2008. ES we can't afford to give "trials" with the company, but you can apply using the method mentioned above and we will consider you with any other candidates. Best of luck!

PuJa
08-02-2008, 05:51 AM
Andy, is it likely you will have some more openings for Graduates after the 2008/9 academic year? I have one more year left and would be interested in working for Force India.

Andy
08-05-2008, 11:51 PM
I cannot say for after 2008/2009. What I would recommend is to watch the autosport ads when you're about to graduate and start applying for jobs. In the meantime keep on with F-Student and try to get some experience with something a bit bigger like British GT or something similar if you can.

Regards,

Andy

RiNaZ
08-06-2008, 04:26 AM
Andy, did you get my PM?

JD232
08-14-2008, 09:29 AM
Well, that is really great..

I would have applied, but still a year left of college....

Hopefully Force India will grow and will need more engineers next year...

Arpit

bulardas
06-04-2010, 04:25 AM
And if i'm interested but i'm not living in England, is there any posibility?

Thank you

Charlie
06-14-2010, 07:14 PM
This post is two years old. I reckon you should try contacting the team by another method.