PDA

View Full Version : 6th Constructors Champ for Ferrari

jack
08-15-2004, 11:26 PM
looks like ferrari nailed down the constructors championship with 5 races still left. not bad. also first ever to win 6 years in a row. so do you have to speak italian to work there? http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

jack
08-15-2004, 11:26 PM
looks like ferrari nailed down the constructors championship with 5 races still left. not bad. also first ever to win 6 years in a row. so do you have to speak italian to work there? http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jon @ Electromotive, Inc.
08-16-2004, 12:54 AM
Probably not (I hear most of thier work is in English because of the multi-national-ness of the team) but I suspect that having friends in high places would be required for chances at a position like that.

On a side note, I anyone else a little bored with the F1 season? I, for one, am a little tired of looking forward to a race for third place. That and I'm sick of the German followed immediately by the Italian national anthems at the end of every race. I think the most frustarting part to this situation is that it will not end until Schumi decides to retire and I don't think he's in any hurry.

6 Constructors championships for Ferrari. Good work.

7 drivers titles for Schumacher (let's face it, he may not have mathmatically clinched it yet, but the reality is, he's already there). Good for him.

How much longer can they keep up this level of dominance? Who knows? But someone's going to have to pull a serious rabbit out of thier ass next year to even be in the same league (figurativly speaking of course). No one is even close with reliability and it seems that no one else has the team togetherness needed to beat the Ferrari war-machine. Maybe the new aero regs and (hopefully) the new engine specs will level the field and shuffle the board bit.

Brent
08-19-2004, 04:53 PM
Ferrari wins because the team is a collection of the best in the world; from the driver to the crew to the fabricators and designers. You know you're something special if on route to your sixth consecutive constructor's championship, your technical director is sitting, watching the race, and eating a bananna. Ferrari's dominance will continue until Schumacher leaves. When he does, Ross Brawn and Jean Todt will as well. Then the team will slowly dismantle. I say, give it two years. All empires fall. One day we'll look back and say, "Damn Schumi was good. I wish he was still racing."