PDA

View Full Version : Cost Discussion 2011

theloyal
09-30-2011, 08:48 AM
Hi to all,
I have some questions regarding the rules.

As mentioned in the materials tables, Tripod CV joint is a "cost as purchased" part and the Stub Axle is a "cost as made" part (since it is not mentioned in the material tables). However, I using a part manufactured by Taylor Race Engineering which is the combination of the two above mentioned parts (i.e. Tripod CV Joint and the Stub Axle). So how should I go for costing the part? Should I take it as a "cost as made" part or "cost as purchased" part or should I submit an add item request for that particular part?
I am using used brake calipers purchased from a local market, manufactured by Nissin Brakes but I cannot identify the part number of that particular model, therefore I am not able to identify them from the cost tables nor I can submit an add item request for these part. What should I do to produce the cost of these items?

Regards

theloyal
09-30-2011, 08:48 AM
Hi to all,
I have some questions regarding the rules.

As mentioned in the materials tables, Tripod CV joint is a "cost as purchased" part and the Stub Axle is a "cost as made" part (since it is not mentioned in the material tables). However, I using a part manufactured by Taylor Race Engineering which is the combination of the two above mentioned parts (i.e. Tripod CV Joint and the Stub Axle). So how should I go for costing the part? Should I take it as a "cost as made" part or "cost as purchased" part or should I submit an add item request for that particular part?
I am using used brake calipers purchased from a local market, manufactured by Nissin Brakes but I cannot identify the part number of that particular model, therefore I am not able to identify them from the cost tables nor I can submit an add item request for these part. What should I do to produce the cost of these items?

Regards