PDA

View Full Version : Alias Designer

JR @ CFS
01-16-2008, 10:33 AM
If my calculations were correct, I have the feeling this job is worth about £52k per year. Again, people from FS/FSAE backgrounds with who have worked with Alias would have sufficient experience;

Styling Alias Designer: Our client is looking for experienced Styling Alias Designers for contract work to be based in Coventry, Italy and India sites. The work is set for approx. 50 hours per week with possible overtime, travel and accommodation shall be included for postings abroad. Please apply with updated CV in the first instance should you wish to be considered for this role.

JR @ CFS
01-16-2008, 10:33 AM
If my calculations were correct, I have the feeling this job is worth about £52k per year. Again, people from FS/FSAE backgrounds with who have worked with Alias would have sufficient experience;

Styling Alias Designer: Our client is looking for experienced Styling Alias Designers for contract work to be based in Coventry, Italy and India sites. The work is set for approx. 50 hours per week with possible overtime, travel and accommodation shall be included for postings abroad. Please apply with updated CV in the first instance should you wish to be considered for this role.

shirish
10-26-2009, 01:24 AM
Dear sir

i got your web site from internet
i have 4 year exp in alias softwere .i would like to know about opening in styling field

pl let me know about opening on alias

regard
shirish

shirish v deshmukh