PDA

View Full Version : design judges

Prateek
02-09-2008, 02:19 AM
hey,
anybody here have the contact of design judges?

Because we have tested our impact attenuator on a software called "ABAQUS" and we want to ask whether the analysis given by the software is fine or we have to do something else?

Prateek
02-09-2008, 02:19 AM
hey,
anybody here have the contact of design judges?

Because we have tested our impact attenuator on a software called "ABAQUS" and we want to ask whether the analysis given by the software is fine or we have to do something else?

PatClarke
02-10-2008, 01:45 AM
Prateek,
I am a Design Judge.
But like ALL other Design Judges, I am not going to discuss the legality or allowability of your impact attenuator on here. This is totally the wrong forum.

It would be a good idea for you to identify which University you represent, and it would be another good idea to tell us which event you are entering.

There are some protocols for posting here, please abide with them.

You will get an answer to your question if you write to the organisers of whichever event you wish to attend.

Regards
Pat Clarke

Prateek
02-10-2008, 05:55 AM
Sir,
Sorry, actually I was not aware of that.
I'm from IIT Bombay, INDIA and participating in Formula SAE at Detroit.
I did not mail the organizers directly since I was not sure if it would be fine, that is why I posted on the forum first.
Thanks
Prateek

PatClarke
02-11-2008, 01:49 AM
Then Prateek, you go to the official FSAE site and email your request via Kathleen McDonald as per the instructions.

FSAE.com is a totally unofficial forum

Cheers
Pat

Prateek
02-11-2008, 03:56 AM
Thank you Sir.