PDA

View Full Version : Motorsport ADAMS engineer

dfred
06-08-2004, 12:31 PM
Pratt & Miller is once more looking for an engineer to be located in the Detroit, MI area. The focus will be on ADAMS development and database programming. ADAMS and Python or database programming experience is a plus.

If you are looking for an intern position or a full time position, please send your resume to dfredriksson@prattmiller.com.

dfred
06-08-2004, 12:31 PM
Pratt & Miller is once more looking for an engineer to be located in the Detroit, MI area. The focus will be on ADAMS development and database programming. ADAMS and Python or database programming experience is a plus.

If you are looking for an intern position or a full time position, please send your resume to dfredriksson@prattmiller.com.

RiNaZ
06-09-2004, 09:30 AM
hey dfred, i was told that ADAMS is just a crappy software to work with by a really well known judge in the FSAE competition. What's your take on that? (judging that you might have more experience on it than the judge)

Hoosier Daddy
06-09-2004, 06:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RiNaZ:
hey dfred, i was told that ADAMS is just a crappy software to work with by a really well known judge in the FSAE competition. What's your take on that? (judging that you might have more experience on it than the judge) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oddly enough,,, I asked that question...http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

RiNaZ
06-09-2004, 07:36 PM
Was that the answer you were looking for from Claude?