PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Mechanical Engineer position

Courtney Waters
02-16-2005, 01:00 AM
Hey folks,

The company I work for, California Motors, is doing well and we are looking to add to our engineering talent. Myself and one of the other engineers are FSAE/FutureTruck alumni, so we know where to look http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Our specialty is electric & hybrid-electric vehiles. Not exactly racing I know, but we do a lot of prototype work so things are always interesting.

We'd like to find someone with practical mechanical engineering skills who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty. A background in chassis/suspension design & fab would be great, but not necessary. Good CAD skills are mandatory (we use SolidWorks primarily). We have our own machine shop for prototype fab so experience with manual machine tools is key. If you have CNC and/or TIG experience those would be huge plusses.

Location is Camarillo, CA (roughly halfway between Santa Barbara and LA).

Feel free to e-mail me your resume (a short cover letter would be nice) and/or further questions. courtney@calmotors.com

We'd like to hire someone ASAP.

Courtney Waters
02-16-2005, 01:00 AM
Hey folks,

The company I work for, California Motors, is doing well and we are looking to add to our engineering talent. Myself and one of the other engineers are FSAE/FutureTruck alumni, so we know where to look http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Our specialty is electric & hybrid-electric vehiles. Not exactly racing I know, but we do a lot of prototype work so things are always interesting.

We'd like to find someone with practical mechanical engineering skills who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty. A background in chassis/suspension design & fab would be great, but not necessary. Good CAD skills are mandatory (we use SolidWorks primarily). We have our own machine shop for prototype fab so experience with manual machine tools is key. If you have CNC and/or TIG experience those would be huge plusses.

Location is Camarillo, CA (roughly halfway between Santa Barbara and LA).

Feel free to e-mail me your resume (a short cover letter would be nice) and/or further questions. courtney@calmotors.com

We'd like to hire someone ASAP.