PDA

View Full Version : Cost Report due May 1 for FSAE West???

SuperSport2
03-22-2007, 09:35 AM
I have heard that the cost report for FSAE West teams is due May 1st. A team member read it in the February news letter. I am wondering if this is actually true? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks

Brett Lucas
Suspension Team Leader
Washington State University, Formula SAE

SuperSport2
03-22-2007, 09:35 AM
I have heard that the cost report for FSAE West teams is due May 1st. A team member read it in the February news letter. I am wondering if this is actually true? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks

Brett Lucas
Suspension Team Leader
Washington State University, Formula SAE

Biggy72
03-22-2007, 10:50 AM
I just found it too.

http://www.sae.org/students/cdsnewsletter0207.pdf

Nihal
03-22-2007, 11:22 AM
It says April 1 here though
http://students.sae.org/competitions/formulaseries/west/deadlines.pdf

Has it not been updated?

kwancho
03-22-2007, 07:51 PM
It's definitely Apr. 1st, says Kaley Shellhammer, the person who runs all this stuff.

Biggy72
03-24-2007, 10:57 AM
Hi Derek,

I apologize for the confusion. I was also under the assumption that the reports were due on April 1st, however the May deadline in the February newsletter was confirmed I believe with the West organizers. I am currently in California working the Aero Design Competition but as soon as I clarify with my boss and the FSAE West cost judge which date he would like to stay with, I will definitely send out an all competitor email and retract the newsletter article.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am truly sorry for the confusion it has caused. I would however for the time being work on the reports as with its original due date of April 1st just to be on the safe side.

Thanks,
Kaley

kwancho
03-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Thanks Derek. Good to know.

Biggy72
03-25-2007, 10:22 AM
Ok it's official....

Hi Derek,

I just wanted to let you know that the May 1st date has been confirmed by the judges so your team does have more time. Once I get back to the office I will be sending an all participant email so you may get another notice, but I thought I would respond to your email since I have it.

Unfortunately I cannot send an email to all participants until I am able to connect to my network and pull a list of contacts.

Thanks,

Ian McMurdo
03-26-2007, 10:57 PM
Derek, who is that email from? If someone else could confirm when they have received this all participant email that would be great, because I don't think I've ever received one of those before.

SAE_intl_girl
03-27-2007, 07:38 AM
Attention ALL Formula SAE West Teams:

Yes, there has been a mistake made on the revised deadline document posted on FSAE West. The deadline date for the cost report is MAY 1, 2007. Only those attending the FSAE Michigan event must submit there report by April 1st to the FSAE Michigan address and send an electronic copy by May 1st to the FSAE West email address.

An official email will be sent from SAE International staff to all those participants who have accurate email addresses affiliated to their membership.
Thanks,
SAE Staff