PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Annual University of Toronto 2004 FSAE Shootout

Huang Iu
09-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Hello All

I would like to announce the 3rd Annual University of Toronto Shootout. We have been hearing from a lot of teams as to whether we would be running it this year, and pending faculty approval, we are GO!

A tentative date has been set for October 2nd, 2004, at our Downsview Test Facility in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

We are hoping that this year will be better than ever. We're hoping to bring back Team Autotecnica (www.autotecnicagroup.com (http://www.autotecnicagroup.com)) with their event trailer with a couple of their cars on display. We'll have a BBQ as well. We may also be acquiring the services of some professional marshals. As well, maybe some free Red Bull for all! Any and all who're interested please respond to this post or contact me at huang.iu (at) gmail.com

Block off that date!

Huang Iu
Team Manager
UofT FSAE 2005

Huang Iu
09-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Hello All

I would like to announce the 3rd Annual University of Toronto Shootout. We have been hearing from a lot of teams as to whether we would be running it this year, and pending faculty approval, we are GO!

A tentative date has been set for October 2nd, 2004, at our Downsview Test Facility in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

We are hoping that this year will be better than ever. We're hoping to bring back Team Autotecnica (www.autotecnicagroup.com (http://www.autotecnicagroup.com)) with their event trailer with a couple of their cars on display. We'll have a BBQ as well. We may also be acquiring the services of some professional marshals. As well, maybe some free Red Bull for all! Any and all who're interested please respond to this post or contact me at huang.iu (at) gmail.com

Block off that date!

Huang Iu
Team Manager
UofT FSAE 2005

bsclywilly
09-04-2004, 05:16 PM
Waterloo will be there for sure with 2 cars.

If you guys are planning on approacing the MSOC guys (who run the events at the Hershey centre) to borrow their timing equipment, I would pitch the fact that their series would get more exposure to the ontario teams. They would really like to see more fsae teams out at their events to fill our class (and I think they're tired of a couple Lotus S7's always taking FTDs). See if they're interested in having some sort of demo with their fastest drivers. They've got a guy who can probably beat many of the fsae drivers with his miata.

Hope to see more teams out at the local autocrosses. PITL events are over but WOSCA still has their fall series in Woodstock.

www.soloontario.com (http://www.soloontario.com)

Will

Matthew Robinson
09-06-2004, 01:53 PM
Cornell plans on attending with 1 car

Wizard
09-15-2004, 06:15 PM
Has anyone else received info back from Huang. I have emailed him several times with no response. If anyone has some info about this event could they please email me at ekm24@drexel.edu.

Eric

Griff
09-16-2004, 08:36 AM
Guelph is coming and hoping for the rain we had there last year.