PDA

View Full Version : Probelm with headlights

drbohn
07-11-2008, 08:50 PM
I own a 2003 Suzuki GSXR600 Alsatre Edition.... I am having problems with the low beam doesn't turn on..but if you put the high beam on... both lights come.... this is the second time it has happen to me... anyone got any ideas please email me at drbohn@solarus.net

drbohn
07-11-2008, 08:50 PM
I own a 2003 Suzuki GSXR600 Alsatre Edition.... I am having problems with the low beam doesn't turn on..but if you put the high beam on... both lights come.... this is the second time it has happen to me... anyone got any ideas please email me at drbohn@solarus.net

Drew Price
07-14-2008, 09:13 AM
Check the fuse? The relay? Get a volt meter and check for 12V across the low beam terminals in the headlight housing with the bulb removed? Are the low beam filaments burned out? Shorted wire? Bad connection? Broken connection? Go to a mechanic?

This is a forum of college kids learning how to design and build a car, and not flunk out of school. You are looking for a mechanic, not an engineering undergrad. I would suggest you take your bike to one.

As a note of interest, you might get more response if you had posted this in the 'Off Topic' section, and provided more info about your situation.

Good Luck.
Best,
Drew