PDA

View Full Version : Breckland Technology

JR @ CFS
07-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Hi all,

I was contacted recently about a job at Breckland Technology. Seem's like an interesting role, suitable for FS/FSAE graduates and to boot, the money is extremely competitive.

http://www.brecklandtechnology.com/

We require a project engineer/data technician to join a Motorsport company based in Dereham, Norfolk.

Must have an Automotive/Motorsport degree and ideally placement exp within auto OEM's or race teams/motorsports company.

Any Solidworks exp would be beneficial.

Salary: up to 25K

If you are interested in this position please call Jade on 01489 884386

Jonnie

JR @ CFS
07-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Hi all,

I was contacted recently about a job at Breckland Technology. Seem's like an interesting role, suitable for FS/FSAE graduates and to boot, the money is extremely competitive.

http://www.brecklandtechnology.com/

We require a project engineer/data technician to join a Motorsport company based in Dereham, Norfolk.

Must have an Automotive/Motorsport degree and ideally placement exp within auto OEM's or race teams/motorsports company.

Any Solidworks exp would be beneficial.

Salary: up to 25K

If you are interested in this position please call Jade on 01489 884386

Jonnie

Steve Yao
07-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Hey Jonnie,

Nice emeeting you at FSAE West.
The 25K you mention...I assume that is brit pounds?

jjusb
07-31-2008, 11:03 PM
Is (up to) 25k pounds an extremely competitive salary (compared to the living costs in the UK)?

Please, don't feel I am being sarcastic. It's an honest question.

JR @ CFS
08-02-2008, 03:01 PM
£25k is fantastic for a grad salary. In engineering, average is around £21k.

12-01-2009, 11:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">New 300kW LS2 Beira Breckland Pontiac Solstice </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Built on GM's compact rear-wheel-drive platform, the Beira Breckland boasts an LS2-Tremec drivetrain and sub-five-second oomph.

It’s built on the same platform as GM’s Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky roadsters. But, thanks to the 300kW LS2 under its long nose, the just-announced Beira Breckland should be able to blow its donor cars into the weeds.

The Beira officially debuts at this week’s annual Motorexpo car show in London’s Docklands and, according to its UK-based builder Breckland Technology, first cars go on sale in left-hand-drive in November. Price should be around £55,000 ($114,138) in the UK.

Breckland already has some runs on the board as it already builds such low volume British sports cars as the Mosler. It also has been smart enough to pick up and modify GM’s compact rear-wheel-drive Kappa platform, which means the thing has been crash-tested to US safety standards. Ditto the LS2, which meets current US emissions regulations.