PDA

View Full Version : Cost Report - Impact Attenuator???

KSingh
03-21-2006, 06:32 PM
I know that questions about where specific items should be were supposed to be submitted to the rules committee by March 1st, but...

I just went to put our Impact Attenuator cost stuff into its proper section and realized that it doesn't have one. I looked through all the rules and forums and so on and haven't seen anything about it.

So... could someone please please please let me know if it belongs in the Frame/Body section, the Misc/Finish section, or somewhere else entirely?

Thanks in advance,
Karen

KSingh
03-21-2006, 06:32 PM
I know that questions about where specific items should be were supposed to be submitted to the rules committee by March 1st, but...

I just went to put our Impact Attenuator cost stuff into its proper section and realized that it doesn't have one. I looked through all the rules and forums and so on and haven't seen anything about it.

So... could someone please please please let me know if it belongs in the Frame/Body section, the Misc/Finish section, or somewhere else entirely?

Thanks in advance,
Karen

CMURacing - Prometheus
03-21-2006, 10:15 PM
i believe the final section is entitled miscellaneous, safety, finish, and assembly, yes?

KSingh
03-22-2006, 06:59 AM
Thanks for replying.

I was trying to go based on the BOM and on that the section is called "Miscellaneous, Fit, & Finish" but there isn't anything clearly listed as "Impact Attenuator" or "Crash Protection". I do think this is the correct section but I'm not entirely sure about where it goes. I'm thinking maybe stick it in "Safety Shields"?

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks,
Karen

Erick Scarpone
03-23-2006, 07:48 AM
Last competition we put the IA on the miscelaneos same as the firewall and I think also all the price on houses used on the car, as I remember there wasent a specific place for this stuff, we put everithing we did not have a place for on misscelaneos and did not have any problems with it!
Good Luck!