PDA

View Full Version : Jim Russell Racing

Rob Klyver
03-15-2007, 09:25 AM
I posted in the open discussion a little blurb about our training program that may help your resume - now that we are getting new composite cars and a new campus you'll be better trained than ever

Rob Klyver
03-15-2007, 09:25 AM
I posted in the open discussion a little blurb about our training program that may help your resume - now that we are getting new composite cars and a new campus you'll be better trained than ever

Rob Klyver
10-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Up Date to the Mechanics Training School
We are now able to issue student I-17/M Visa applications for non immigrant students.

RickyRacer
10-10-2007, 04:48 PM
Is it true that you guys are gettign F3 Dallara chassis with 300 hp engines?

Adam L
11-15-2007, 12:12 PM
Just to reinforce what Rob is saying, an ALMS team I did some work with hired a recent graduate from Jim Russel. That certificate was his only credential, however less than year after graduating he is working in the highest form of sports car racing. The experience gained is akin to what you will see in a real racing environment. Some say its like being a slave and paying for it, but if you apply yourself you will learn an extraordinary amount of information.

On top of this, they seemed pretty friendly when I visited their facility about 6 years ago. They had a Champ car tub in their shop that they let me take a look at, I guess they were doing a project car based around the tub.

If you are considering a race mechanics certification to compliment your degree I would recommend you give Jim Russel a good look. Plus, its right there at Infineon, one of the most technical tracks to drive in North America... but damn they need to plant some tree's. http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Rob Klyver
11-26-2007, 04:06 PM
Hi all I hope Thanksgiving was good As to this:
"

Posted October 10, 2007 07:48 PM Hide Post
Is it true that you guys are getting F3 Dallara chassis with 300 hp engines?
Answer is NO - Lola chassis based on their F-3 with the Mitsubishi EVO 9 engines in them; turbo and all look at www.jimrussellusa.com (http://www.jimrussellusa.com)