PDA

View Full Version : Honda 600RR Engine

B Lewis @ PE Engine Management
10-22-2004, 04:14 AM
Hello All,

We would like to get some information about and make some static measurements from a Honda 600RR engine as part of some new development. If anyone out there is willing to help us out, please contact me offline at (513) 777-5233 or brian@pe-ltd.com. I think that we could work something so that both parties benefit. Thanks.

B Lewis @ PE Engine Management
10-22-2004, 04:14 AM
Hello All,

We would like to get some information about and make some static measurements from a Honda 600RR engine as part of some new development. If anyone out there is willing to help us out, please contact me offline at (513) 777-5233 or brian@pe-ltd.com. I think that we could work something so that both parties benefit. Thanks.

kakani
03-12-2005, 09:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by B Lewis @ PE Engine Management:
Hello All,

We would like to get some information about and make some static measurements from a Honda 600RR engine as part of some new development. If anyone out there is willing to help us out, please contact me offline at (513) 777-5233 or brian@pe-ltd.com. I think that we could work something so that both parties benefit. Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

choimy86
01-16-2006, 05:16 PM
i have been looking for a mounting diagram for a honda 600rr engine for a while now and i can not find anything. i need the know the exact dimensions of the mounting locations for the engine to build a FSAE car. anyone with any information would be greatly appreciated. thanks

abdul rehman
07-20-2009, 06:08 AM
HI, I too require blueprints or technical drawings of the Honda Cbr600rr engine in order to get the mounting positions right.
Your reply will be greatly appreciated...

email: email address (http://paki-arz@live.com)
phone no: 00923322253478

Demon Of Speed
11-23-2009, 04:44 PM
I know we last year used a 2007 Honda CBR 600 RR engine.

I know we bought a manual for it from a local Honda shop for around $55 (USD) that had a lot of technical information about the engine, I would recommend buying that for starters.

Demon Of Speed
11-23-2009, 04:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kakani:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by B Lewis @ PE Engine Management:
Hello All,

We would like to get some information about and make some static measurements from a Honda 600RR engine as part of some new development. If anyone out there is willing to help us out, please contact me offline at (513) 777-5233 or brian@pe-ltd.com. I think that we could work something so that both parties benefit. Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what I remember there are two mounting points (one on each side of the engine) at the front of the engine that use a metric fine thread, and one long hole that is around 4" long at the rear for a bolt to go through. All bolts are around 1/2". Hope this gets you started.