PDA

View Full Version : Honda F3 engines

Lars Kanter
08-12-2005, 11:52 AM
We have three F3s that we're looking to get rid of. Two of them are completely assembled and we used them on past year's cars, but I cannot guarantee that they will run flawlessly. The third is partially disassembled and has a few bent valves from an incident involving paper towel in the intake ports...

Decent parts engines; make an offer and I'll probably accept! The two assembled ones are '96 and '98 and the other one is a '96. No wiring, injectors, etc.

Lars Kanter
08-12-2005, 11:52 AM
We have three F3s that we're looking to get rid of. Two of them are completely assembled and we used them on past year's cars, but I cannot guarantee that they will run flawlessly. The third is partially disassembled and has a few bent valves from an incident involving paper towel in the intake ports...

Decent parts engines; make an offer and I'll probably accept! The two assembled ones are '96 and '98 and the other one is a '96. No wiring, injectors, etc.

clpetersen
09-06-2005, 12:32 PM
I was wondering if you still had the f3 engines... if so how much do you think you want for them... also do you have any idea how much shipping would be to South Dakota? Please e-mail me with details

petersen_cl@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]