PDA

View Full Version : Spring Semester Engine development Co-Op Position in Chicago

dkeith
11-12-2007, 01:55 AM
Power Great Lakes is looking for FSAE team members for a spring semester co-op. You will aide in the development of large displacement turbo charged engines for power generation. You will have an opportunity to work on 3-20L twin turbo charged engines, including hands on dyno testing and tuning of ignition systems, electrical systems, charge air coolers and fuel systems.

PGL currently employs three engineers from the Formula SAE program and we are looking for new talent. Students with the technical background that Formula SAE develops will have a chance to excel at this rapidly growing Chicago area engine developer. You will be working closely with the products on the design, development and testing.

Send resumes to dkeith@powergreatlakes.com

RBbugBITme
11-19-2007, 06:53 AM
Just as a follow up to make sure you received it, I sent you my resume this past week.

Thanks

Amlxc5
12-21-2012, 01:57 PM
Shameless bump.

I have worked as a co-op for PGL. Now known as Power Solutions Inc.

A couple of things to note:
1) The key members of organization I worked under were FSAE Alumni. Being from an FSAE team is always a plus.
2) PSI is a very dynamic company. My tasks/projects were numerous, challenging and fun. I worked on DAQ systems, CAN interfaces, power supply testing, measurement calibration, User Interface Design, LabView coding, equipment and engine diagnostics, and database design. Just to name a few...
3) They are looking for quick witted students that can take a problem and run with it. This company is constantly growing with new projects. The other students I worked with have all had similar experiences.
4) They are hiring RIGHT NOW. I'm looking for my replacement. If you want an opportunity to work for a premier company this spring email Mr. Keith or I.
alindemann@powergreatlakes.com