PDA

View Full Version : Wanted BAD: Single row radiator

Parker
02-16-2007, 05:07 PM
Well, due to an unfortunate theft by a (ex)team member, we are without a radiator, and willing to compromise in weight and our original design in order to get a radiator NOW.

Anything you have to sell us, we are desperate!

Parker
02-16-2007, 05:07 PM
Well, due to an unfortunate theft by a (ex)team member, we are without a radiator, and willing to compromise in weight and our original design in order to get a radiator NOW.

Anything you have to sell us, we are desperate!

moose
02-17-2007, 11:20 PM
did you check out summit? they have a few which aren't too expensive and are decent for the application - they do have a filler cap spot, but that shouldn't be disasterous, I don't see why you couldn't put a really high pressure cap on there, and have another one that you really use at the system's high point (assuming the radiator isn't it). It would be the fastest, as they generally ship quickly.

Maverik
02-17-2007, 11:48 PM
Hey, I'm the power guy from Florida. Shoot me an email and we might be able to work out a deal with new but never used CR radiators. We have two different sizes, both are single row 18 fins\in 2 pass with rectangular endplats: 10.5" long x 12" height x 2" width.... and... 13" long x 8" height x 2" width. Email is maverik@ufl.edu and the name is Dan.

BStoney
02-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Check out www.speedpartz.com (http://www.speedpartz.com) Larry can build you anything you want in less than a week...very reasonible price. Give him a call.