PDA

View Full Version : WEST COAST CONFERENCE

Matador Motorsports
10-24-2005, 01:08 AM
Anyone interested in having a West Coast Conference? We had one here at CSU Northridge back in 2003. Please let us know so we can set one up again. e-mail me at:
ricardo.valdez@csun.edu

Matador Motorsports
10-24-2005, 01:08 AM
Anyone interested in having a West Coast Conference? We had one here at CSU Northridge back in 2003. Please let us know so we can set one up again. e-mail me at:
ricardo.valdez@csun.edu

Nihal
10-24-2005, 05:50 PM
Do you mean something similar to the West Coast practice session at Fontana at the end of April or something different?

Sisyphus
10-25-2005, 11:39 AM
The SoCal SAE Board plans to have an FSAE test at Fontana in early May as part of a scheduled SCCA/Solo 1 autocross test weekend that PFM is putting on. This is similar to several similar Solo 1/FSAE combos that we've done in past years.

Also, we're having the 7th annual SAE student competition workshop at the UCLA campus on Saturday, Nov 12th which will include FSAE (no dynamic events, though).

Dave M
10-25-2005, 12:52 PM
Thats Sat may 6th for the west coast practice. Sunday is an open practice. FSAE teams get a discount.

Schulberg J
10-26-2005, 05:50 PM
Cal Poly SLO is interested in a West Coast Conference.

Matador Motorsports
10-31-2005, 08:00 PM
The West COast that I'm refering to would be only FSAE cars. We would look for a location were we could set up a track, maybe even two different tracks and just run our cars. In 2003 we had the West Coast here at CSU Northridge.

Hey Jason, e-mail me at fsae_csun@yahoo.com when you get a chance.

Marshall Grice
11-01-2005, 12:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> The West COast that I'm refering to would be only FSAE cars. We would look for a location were we could set up a track, maybe even two different tracks and just run our cars </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah...that's pretty much what this is. just not at CSUN.

julio93
01-02-2006, 12:53 AM
The West Coast Conference is a go. Hope to see all of you there.