PDA

View Full Version : Fell in Love with My Car all over Again

Mike Shaw
05-09-2004, 11:12 PM
sunday night (tonight), with approximately 4 days until graduation, was one of those nights where i just couldn't stop driving. it was a cool summer night where the air just seemed a little denser than usual.

the windows were down, the radio was turned off, and all i could hear was my car running through 3 gears up to 60 mph in a matter of 5 1/2 sec, with the sound of a single turbocharger pushing 9 psi harmonizing with the sweet purr of a rotary engine, only disrupted by 3 quick shots of air at the BOV relieved pressure between shifts.

it was one of those nights where my car never felt faster, the intake never sounded louder, the turbo never pushed harder, and the exhaust never sounded sweeter. it felt like my rear tires couldn't be contained in any gear, and i loved every minute of it. i must have driven for like 30 minutes around town like that.

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY CAR ALL OVER AGAIN!

Mike Shaw
05-09-2004, 11:12 PM
sunday night (tonight), with approximately 4 days until graduation, was one of those nights where i just couldn't stop driving. it was a cool summer night where the air just seemed a little denser than usual.

the windows were down, the radio was turned off, and all i could hear was my car running through 3 gears up to 60 mph in a matter of 5 1/2 sec, with the sound of a single turbocharger pushing 9 psi harmonizing with the sweet purr of a rotary engine, only disrupted by 3 quick shots of air at the BOV relieved pressure between shifts.

it was one of those nights where my car never felt faster, the intake never sounded louder, the turbo never pushed harder, and the exhaust never sounded sweeter. it felt like my rear tires couldn't be contained in any gear, and i loved every minute of it. i must have driven for like 30 minutes around town like that.

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY CAR ALL OVER AGAIN!

smciner1
05-27-2004, 03:17 AM
Nothing like cold dense air at night.......

Nothing better than the sound of a 351 Cleveland V8 hurtling towards the 6000 RPM Rev Limiter with Twin Straight Through Mufflers.........