PDA

View Full Version : Class 3 question

Linkmix20
03-25-2009, 06:15 AM
Hi,
I am a member of the team working on the ART racing project(Aristotle University Racing, Thessaloniki, Greece) and i have the following question:

The list of items that a team can select, for the cost report (page 2,class3.pdf)refers only to components that we have manufactured(or intend to)?

For example if our team buys the differential can we include it in our class 3 cost report?

Thank you for your time.

Linkmix20
03-25-2009, 06:15 AM
Hi,
I am a member of the team working on the ART racing project(Aristotle University Racing, Thessaloniki, Greece) and i have the following question:

The list of items that a team can select, for the cost report (page 2,class3.pdf)refers only to components that we have manufactured(or intend to)?

For example if our team buys the differential can we include it in our class 3 cost report?

Thank you for your time.

Michael Royce
03-25-2009, 11:09 AM
linkmix,
As it appears that you are a Class 3 entry, you must be entered into Formula Student (UK) or FSAE-Italy. Therefore you need to send your question in to the administration of the event that you have entered. They will give you an official answer. Bill Riley and the people on this forum cannot answer it for you.