PDA

View Full Version : Moke TV / FSAE-A '04 DVD box set

Moke
01-19-2005, 03:02 AM
Available soon, the eagerly anticipated 2004 SAE-A boxed DVD set.

Featuring:
Exciting fast paced racing
Not so exciting or fast paced static events
The photos of 30 cameras
A lot of the Auckland team

Also:

Moke TV
Highlights include:
The Moke News
An interview with the Intelligent Suspension
An interview with Woody
Other funny stuff
And of course:
Bernadette

Copies will be available for a price yet to be made up (probably just p&p).

Nick McNaughton
01-19-2005, 04:17 AM
Good idea, I'm in.

Safrica
02-01-2005, 05:51 PM
Sounds good. Keep us updated...

Moke
04-08-2005, 07:20 PM
It's done. About 2.5hours of video and 100's of photos on 2 DVDs

The Moke TV box set is edited and ready to press once we find some $$.

We spent $1000's on the CGI to create some of the effects and stunts.

If anyone can recomend some form of ordering and payment system (to cover disk and P&P), we can see about getting these out worldwide.

Matt Gignac
04-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Boat race champ anchor eh??

I hope you guys come to detroit... McGill has a boat racing league, maybe we'll have some competition.

Jusy\t to be sure, I'm gonna go train right now.

Matt G

McGilles Racing (Boat styles) Team

Moke
04-08-2005, 08:44 PM
We are looking into the trip to the US 2006 comp. We are pretty good, so you'd better train hard.

Nick McNaughton
04-25-2005, 09:12 AM
Moke,
I've had success doing COD purchases within Aus before, but I don't know if there's something similar that works across the border...

Denny Trimble
04-26-2005, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Moke:
If anyone can recomend some form of ordering and payment system (to cover disk and P&P), we can see about getting these out worldwide.

How about a paypal account?

Moke
05-05-2005, 09:10 PM
We have copies en route to RMIT, Deakin, UQ, and UWA, from our Australian correspondent. We will need addresses for the last two.

Or for a minimum (send more if you want) donation of $NZ10 we will send a original copy with case, cover art, certificate of authenticity and an envelope with your addresses on the outside.

With this, Moke TV can spread across the world like infectious disease that both makes you laugh and cry but you can't stop looking at.

Beware of expensive high quality rip offs, there is only one Moke TV

Oh and for those unaware it is pronounced "mo-key"

James Waltman
05-05-2005, 10:30 PM
Do any of the OZ guys heading to Detroit want to be official re-distributors? If you bring an extra one with you to the Silverdome I'll buy it off of you.

Moke
05-06-2005, 02:42 PM
RMIT might be one to talk to. but then they might not like us after they watch it, well I know of one lady who won't.

UWA is going too I think, but again we do take the piss out of them.

Come to think about we take the piss out of nearly everybody.

Oh well thats life.

Jarrod
05-07-2005, 04:53 AM
how do i get a copy sent my way? interviews with woody are always good value, i just hope he was better behaved than he was at Tailem Bend.

Mechanimal
05-08-2005, 06:42 PM
Unfortunately due to some low burn quality on the DVD and some other unforseen quality issues there will be a slight delay in distribution of Moke Tv.

Our NZ branch are currently fixing these issues and will hopefully be posting me several copies of the DVD this week. I will then distribute these amoungst the Melbourne teams that have shown interest. I will endeavour to get an extra copy posted for Monash.

Also once copies are released feel free to pirate them, we would love to become famous it may finally aid our chances of pulling. (engineering and SAE is a hard handicap to overcome).

However of you want an original copy including the case and other materials (and your not on my oz distribution list) then you will need to arrange this with the boys in Auckland.

Unfortunately we will not be able to get a copy to the oz guys going to the U.S. comp because of the required fixing.

Yours

Moke Melbourne Korrispondint

Mechanimal
06-30-2005, 08:33 PM
Calling all Australian Teams

After much delay (sorry the boys back home were busy car to build exams to fail) the much anticipated and often talked up MOKE TV DVD is winging its way to Melbourne.

DVD Package contains as yet unseen footage from the depths of the Auckland race shop in 2004 and a series of ground breaking interviews with competitors at the australasian competition.

Will get in contact with RMIT, Deakin, UQ and UWA to redistribute copies. That leaves me with a few spares, any takers?

Boat Race Champ Lead off
Moke Melbourne Korrispondint

Nick McNaughton
08-03-2005, 06:35 PM
I'll take one, PM me with details

D-Train
09-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Any left? I'll take one if there is.
PM me details (and how to get to PM's... i have no idea on these forums http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif)

Nick McNaughton
09-07-2005, 04:41 AM
Thanks to whoever sent me the early christmas present... the DVD showed up a couple of weeks ago, and amused everyone for a while. I'm not sure your intentions were that kind hearted, as all work on the car stopped for a bit... http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Moke
09-07-2005, 03:57 PM
Glad you liked it. We are just gutted you found out our evil plans Just wait till the strip-o-gram arrives, that should slow you down a bit.

Mechanimal
09-11-2005, 09:45 PM
Brent I thought we agreed you wouldn't let them know I was coming???? I was looking forward to heading over to Perth and had my velcro costume all sorted and everything!

Folks All the boxed DVD's have now been sent out but I still have a couple of spare discs floating around for those that are interested.

The copies issued are to, if you didn't recieve it let me know.
UWA, RMIT, Deakin, UQ, Swinburne, Wollengong, Adelaide, Erin, Pat Clarke

I have been unable to contact Monash, If any monash people see this can they reply with an address to send them a copy as well.

THose with copies feel free to pirate them at will and any reviews / fan mail would be greatly appreciated (we are celbrity whores really).

UOA47
Boat Race Champ Lead Off
Moke Melbourne Korispondint

Jarrod
09-11-2005, 10:20 PM
Check your PMs

Rob.C
09-12-2005, 02:25 PM
any chance that we could be sent something? either hard copy (rather expensive) or via tinternet (sorry at bad peter kaye joke!)

if internet, please send to

ubracing @gmail.com

(withouth the spaces!)

cheers

js10coastr
04-12-2007, 11:16 PM
Does anyone in the US of fricken A have a copy that they can send to me? Or maybe someone who can share it online? Either would be good.

Moke
04-13-2007, 04:48 PM
I would rather nobody share it online, (being kinda incriminating and such).

email me and I'll wing one your way:

moketv at woosh dot co dot nz

in the mean time check out:

Mr and Miss FSAE 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTXTXqbYl8c

And Mr and Miss FSAE 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_comOURFIjY

ad
04-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Brent,

I must say very entertaining!

Keep up the good work!

benjo
04-16-2007, 03:36 AM
I'll take one, I'll send through an email to ya.