PDA

View Full Version : Chevy 500 IRL Race DFW

Charlie
10-11-2004, 09:13 PM
If any FSAE-ers are going to be attending the IRL race at Texas motor speedway this weekend, shoot me an email. Not sure how much time I'll have but wouldn't mind meeting up for a beer (or maybe seeing somebody's shop!)

cpmaverick@yahoo.com

Charlie
10-11-2004, 09:13 PM
If any FSAE-ers are going to be attending the IRL race at Texas motor speedway this weekend, shoot me an email. Not sure how much time I'll have but wouldn't mind meeting up for a beer (or maybe seeing somebody's shop!)

cpmaverick@yahoo.com

Jon Huddleston
10-12-2004, 01:18 AM
I think some UTA guys will be going. We're actually meeting with a team's chief engineer Thursday morning if you want to stop by.

james17
10-15-2004, 03:34 PM
I realize this is a seriously late notice to be practical and probably way out of the way, but University of Texas San Antonio will have 3 drivers running the 2004 car in an autocross sunday at the Alamo Dome in downtown San Antonio, and if im not mistakin isnt the fall IRL race a saturday deal ? Also, for those of you going who are interested, some local truck (kind of a step below latemodel chassis with limited motors) and limited latemodel series will be running the road course at TMS in association with the IRL race but are not posted very clearly on the schedules, call the speedway and ask when they are if your interested, these kind of support races are usually free with the IRL ticket. The series racing are Texas Super Racing Series and the ARTS truck series.