PDA

View Full Version : deFerran Dragon Racing

EZETO
12-14-2010, 08:30 AM
Although we are not looking to fill a specific position at the moment, we are very interested in reviewing the resumes of recent FSAE grads who are looking for data and engineering positions within Indycar Racing.

deFerran Dragon Racing is an Indycar Racing team about to enter its 3rd full season of competition and with the upcoming new car and engine package for 2012, we are very excited about the future of this sport and are looking to position ourselves strongly in terms of engineering to meet these new challenges.

In terms of engineering skills, I am particularly interested in those who have a strong grasp of vehicle dynamics and simulation.

Please forward resumes to myself at ezeto@luczodragon.com

Regards,

Eric Zeto
Chief Engineer
deFerran Dragon Racing

EZETO
12-14-2010, 08:30 AM
Although we are not looking to fill a specific position at the moment, we are very interested in reviewing the resumes of recent FSAE grads who are looking for data and engineering positions within Indycar Racing.

deFerran Dragon Racing is an Indycar Racing team about to enter its 3rd full season of competition and with the upcoming new car and engine package for 2012, we are very excited about the future of this sport and are looking to position ourselves strongly in terms of engineering to meet these new challenges.

In terms of engineering skills, I am particularly interested in those who have a strong grasp of vehicle dynamics and simulation.

Please forward resumes to myself at ezeto@luczodragon.com

Regards,

Eric Zeto
Chief Engineer
deFerran Dragon Racing