PDA

View Full Version : Have, one double bed for FSAE EAST FEMALE competitors

LD
04-04-2007, 07:09 AM
Rutgers University has one girl going to competition this year and due to university policy men and women are not allowed to share the same room.

I know many teams face this same problem so we will be offering the two other spots to any other female competitors for $35 a night, the room is $139/night and we will have it from May 15-20.

Rutgers will be staying at the Staybridge Suites in Utica, Michigan and will be able to provide transportation to and from the hotel.

Please send all communications to RUformularacing@yahoo.com

LD
04-04-2007, 07:09 AM
Rutgers University has one girl going to competition this year and due to university policy men and women are not allowed to share the same room.

I know many teams face this same problem so we will be offering the two other spots to any other female competitors for $35 a night, the room is $139/night and we will have it from May 15-20.

Rutgers will be staying at the Staybridge Suites in Utica, Michigan and will be able to provide transportation to and from the hotel.

Please send all communications to RUformularacing@yahoo.com

Tech Guy
04-04-2007, 09:56 AM
LD,
I suspect you mean Utica MI not Ithaca. There is an Ithaca MI, but it is miles away, north of Lansing and west of Saginaw on US 127!!