PDA

View Full Version : Mech Eng or intern needed in San Diego

JT FSAE
06-09-2003, 10:34 AM
Sparta Inc. is a composite product supplier to the DOD medical and auto industry. We are currently working on the Ford GT program. I was a "graduate" of FSAE, and am looking for someone with a similar background. We need interns initially, but this may turn into full time work for the right person(s). This is a good company to work for with excelent benifits in an exciting and growing industry.

We are a small growing operation. Because of our size, everyone is expected to do everything. Design, engineering, manufacturing, marketing, sales, etc.

If this sounds interesting, email me, my address is jt_lyons_no_spam@sparta.com excluding the spam stuff.

Thanks,

J.T. Lyons
Program Engineer
SPARTA Composites Inc.
10540 Heater Ct.
San Diego, CA 92121

JT FSAE
06-09-2003, 10:34 AM
Sparta Inc. is a composite product supplier to the DOD medical and auto industry. We are currently working on the Ford GT program. I was a "graduate" of FSAE, and am looking for someone with a similar background. We need interns initially, but this may turn into full time work for the right person(s). This is a good company to work for with excelent benifits in an exciting and growing industry.

We are a small growing operation. Because of our size, everyone is expected to do everything. Design, engineering, manufacturing, marketing, sales, etc.

If this sounds interesting, email me, my address is jt_lyons_no_spam@sparta.com excluding the spam stuff.

Thanks,

J.T. Lyons
Program Engineer
SPARTA Composites Inc.
10540 Heater Ct.
San Diego, CA 92121