PDA

View Full Version : FSAE Australasia: Post Your Story

Scott Wordley
12-09-2002, 01:54 PM
Hi All,

Though I'd start a topic where competitors could post their experiences from Formula SAE Australasia which was held over the weekend. As you may already know the competition was won by the University of Wollongong, closely followed by the Uni of Western Australia. Anyone who was there will tell you that the standard of the cars was unbelievable, Carrol Smith stated that our competition had achieved parity with the US after only 3 years, which is something all the Aussies teams can be proud of.

I'll post the story of our weekend as soon as I get a chance later today.

Also if anyone knows what the hell happened at the after party I'd love to hear about it, can't recall much.

Cheers

Scott Wordley
12-09-2002, 01:54 PM
Hi All,

Though I'd start a topic where competitors could post their experiences from Formula SAE Australasia which was held over the weekend. As you may already know the competition was won by the University of Wollongong, closely followed by the Uni of Western Australia. Anyone who was there will tell you that the standard of the cars was unbelievable, Carrol Smith stated that our competition had achieved parity with the US after only 3 years, which is something all the Aussies teams can be proud of.

I'll post the story of our weekend as soon as I get a chance later today.

Also if anyone knows what the hell happened at the after party I'd love to hear about it, can't recall much.

Cheers

Tim
12-11-2002, 11:06 PM
that after party was insane, great night had by all (i think i carnt remember all that much, except for the couches, they were great. sit in them and fall straight to sleep). engineers now how to have a good time. supposidly there are weird photos of me goin around, oh well, all in good fun