PDA

View Full Version : Who is here?

Henry Sommer
10-22-2002, 07:25 PM
So who is here?

Any old timers from the orginal FSAE mailing list?

Henry Sommer
10-22-2002, 07:25 PM
So who is here?

Any old timers from the orginal FSAE mailing list?

Kenny
10-26-2002, 01:00 PM
Henry,

Don't know if you remember me, but this is Ken Hassler from UTA (94-99). I remember you as the original GA Tech list keeper. I've been hanging around, consulting for the team, test driving, and actively autocrossing with the Doc. 6 years of Formula SAE put me about 3 years behind my graduation schedule, so I'm nearly done with my degree. Been working full time for all those years too, not much fun. However, in light of the car we plan to build this year, plus the fact that I'm driving pretty well now, I'm giving another year to UTA and Formula SAE for 2003. And we plan to really up the bar this time.

Later,

Ken Hassler
UTA

Henry Sommer
10-31-2002, 05:35 PM
Yeah
I remember you. If you are still at then It has been a while. I wonder what the record is. There was a guy from West Virginia that was active on the orginal list that had done FSAE for several years and continued on as a grad student. I do not remember his name though.

I am no longer on a team but I am now the Vice Chairman for Student activities for the Atlanta Section of SAE. I set up the meeting each year where the students present thier acomplishments for the past year. There are several mini baja, 3 formula and a supper millage team that we support.

Henry