PDA

View Full Version : University of Washington Autocrosses - March 2nd and April ~5th

Denny Trimble
02-23-2003, 03:30 PM
A message from our leader:

Are you ready to test your new car? Or do you have some drivers itching for some race practice?

Any teams on the West Coast who want to get some test or training time in should come join the UW FSAE team in an autocross we are hosting. The event is to be held Sunday, March 2nd at the Boeing parking lot in everett.

Event information is online at www.wwscc.org (http://www.wwscc.org)

Click on the next event info link. Pre-registration is mandatory, but if you email me I can hold you a spot too. There should be a club class named fsae that you can register in, but if you have questions email me and we'll work it out.

We will be hosting another event the first or second weekend in April, so mark your calendars! At our last event, the University of Victoria and Western Washington University came down and we all had a good time. If you would like host housing email me and I'll try to arrange it. Also for storage of your vehicle overnight. I'm sure there will be some sort of party going on the night before the races too...

Hope to hear from you soon!

Brian Carver
UWFSAE 2003
bcarver@u.washington.edu

University of Washington Formula SAE ('98, '99, '03)

Denny Trimble
02-23-2003, 03:30 PM
A message from our leader:

Are you ready to test your new car? Or do you have some drivers itching for some race practice?

Any teams on the West Coast who want to get some test or training time in should come join the UW FSAE team in an autocross we are hosting. The event is to be held Sunday, March 2nd at the Boeing parking lot in everett.

Event information is online at www.wwscc.org (http://www.wwscc.org)

Click on the next event info link. Pre-registration is mandatory, but if you email me I can hold you a spot too. There should be a club class named fsae that you can register in, but if you have questions email me and we'll work it out.

We will be hosting another event the first or second weekend in April, so mark your calendars! At our last event, the University of Victoria and Western Washington University came down and we all had a good time. If you would like host housing email me and I'll try to arrange it. Also for storage of your vehicle overnight. I'm sure there will be some sort of party going on the night before the races too...

Hope to hear from you soon!

Brian Carver
UWFSAE 2003
bcarver@u.washington.edu

University of Washington Formula SAE ('98, '99, '03)