PDA

View Full Version : USA Claude Rouelle - FSAE SEMINAR - May 19th - 20th 2003

MoTeC
03-06-2003, 07:09 PM
FORMULA SAE ONLY!

MoTec Systems USA proudly presents
Claude Rouelle's Data Acquisition Seminars

Because of your interest and responses, MoTec USA will be holding a special 2-day Data Acquisition seminar just for Formula SAE. It will be held on May 19-20, 2003 in Michigan right after the FSAE Competition.

The speaker, Claude Rouelle, is currently giving 3-day seminars all over the United States, Europe and Australia. The normal price of the 3-day seminar is 750.00; however, we are offering this seminar at a drastically reduced price.
The price to Formula SAE is only 189.00!

If you are involved in the FSAE, you don't want to miss this opportunity!

Here are some comments from participants in the 2002 FSAE Only Seminar:

Would you recommend the seminar to others?

"This was quite a crash-course in vehicle dynamics and would be excellent for both experienced FSAE individuals and those about to step into leadership roles on their teams" Brian Walby, University of Michigan Ann Arbor

"I feel this seminar is one that every Formula SAE student should attend as it definitely furthers your vehicle dynamics understanding, while providing valuable literature for later reference" Andrew Miller, Clemson University FSAE Captain

"I would highly recommend this seminar to anyone interested in vehicle dynamics, data acquisition, or those that just have a general curiosity as to what happens as a vehicle goes through it's maneuvers" Eric Monteith, Michigan Tech University

Did you feel the examples and illustrations were practical and easy to understand?

"I liked the fact that Claude related much of the material to the formula cars, because that is something that we have helped build, and it is something we can understand" Derek Ferguson, Michigan Tech. University

"The seminar greatly enhanced my knowledge of vehicle dynamics and taught me many tricks to improve racecar setup" Aaron Johnston, University of Waterloo

Did you enjoy it?

"Listening to anyone for 16 hours in two days requires that they be very interesting, and Claude Rouelle was exactly that. I learned a lot about vehicle dynamics, but also heard great racing and life stories"- Tommy Joseph, Clemson University

For more info, please call (714) 895-7001, or e-mail us at jgmfrontoffice@earthlink.net
www.motec.com (http://www.motec.com)

Donna

MoTeC
03-06-2003, 07:09 PM
FORMULA SAE ONLY!

MoTec Systems USA proudly presents
Claude Rouelle's Data Acquisition Seminars

Because of your interest and responses, MoTec USA will be holding a special 2-day Data Acquisition seminar just for Formula SAE. It will be held on May 19-20, 2003 in Michigan right after the FSAE Competition.

The speaker, Claude Rouelle, is currently giving 3-day seminars all over the United States, Europe and Australia. The normal price of the 3-day seminar is 750.00; however, we are offering this seminar at a drastically reduced price.
The price to Formula SAE is only 189.00!

If you are involved in the FSAE, you don't want to miss this opportunity!

Here are some comments from participants in the 2002 FSAE Only Seminar:

Would you recommend the seminar to others?

"This was quite a crash-course in vehicle dynamics and would be excellent for both experienced FSAE individuals and those about to step into leadership roles on their teams" Brian Walby, University of Michigan Ann Arbor

"I feel this seminar is one that every Formula SAE student should attend as it definitely furthers your vehicle dynamics understanding, while providing valuable literature for later reference" Andrew Miller, Clemson University FSAE Captain

"I would highly recommend this seminar to anyone interested in vehicle dynamics, data acquisition, or those that just have a general curiosity as to what happens as a vehicle goes through it's maneuvers" Eric Monteith, Michigan Tech University

Did you feel the examples and illustrations were practical and easy to understand?

"I liked the fact that Claude related much of the material to the formula cars, because that is something that we have helped build, and it is something we can understand" Derek Ferguson, Michigan Tech. University

"The seminar greatly enhanced my knowledge of vehicle dynamics and taught me many tricks to improve racecar setup" Aaron Johnston, University of Waterloo

Did you enjoy it?

"Listening to anyone for 16 hours in two days requires that they be very interesting, and Claude Rouelle was exactly that. I learned a lot about vehicle dynamics, but also heard great racing and life stories"- Tommy Joseph, Clemson University

For more info, please call (714) 895-7001, or e-mail us at jgmfrontoffice@earthlink.net
www.motec.com (http://www.motec.com)

Donna