PDA

View Full Version : FSAE cars running at Cal Speedway AutoX this weekend Sept 13/14

wingman
09-10-2003, 07:43 AM
So Cal Autocross this weekend at California Speedway!!

this is an autocross practice that several FSAE cars will be participating in... we will also have an acceleration course and skid pad set up for them. cars will be on course 9am to 5 pm both Sat and Sunday. Registration and tech is at 7am both days

I look forward to seeing fellow FSAEers out there, it promises to be a great time!!

To the teams showing up to run, if you have not contacted me for final confirmation I need to know your coming by tonight to finalize registration....we have Cal Poly Pomona and USC confirmed and are still waiting on CSUN to contact us....

if you have ANY questions contact me immediately!!!! navstokes@yahoo.com

hope to see you there

wingman
09-10-2003, 07:43 AM
So Cal Autocross this weekend at California Speedway!!

this is an autocross practice that several FSAE cars will be participating in... we will also have an acceleration course and skid pad set up for them. cars will be on course 9am to 5 pm both Sat and Sunday. Registration and tech is at 7am both days

I look forward to seeing fellow FSAEers out there, it promises to be a great time!!

To the teams showing up to run, if you have not contacted me for final confirmation I need to know your coming by tonight to finalize registration....we have Cal Poly Pomona and USC confirmed and are still waiting on CSUN to contact us....

if you have ANY questions contact me immediately!!!! navstokes@yahoo.com

hope to see you there

Tinman
09-10-2003, 10:54 AM
Hey wingman,

This Tin from CSUN. I sent confirmation yesterday and I sent another one just now.

wingman
09-10-2003, 01:37 PM
Thanks tin,

I just got the email you sent today....

See you this weekend

wingman
09-10-2003, 02:02 PM
OK guys we are set!!!

Cal Poly Pomona and CSUN are each bringing a car and are running both Saturday and Sunday

USC is bringing 2 cars but will only be there Sunday

Everyone needs to be there by 7 and NO LATER than 7:30 am to allow time for you to register, tech your cars, and walk the course before the drivers meeting.

The cal poly guys, me and the other SAE board members involved are going to get out there at 6:30 to help the SCCA club set up...

drivers meeting at 8am and there will be a lunch meeting to get feedback and discuss future events.....

all other spectators are welcome, its free to watch, and even ride along (I'll be out there in my street car with an available passenger seat!! http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If you have a Snell 90 or newer helmet, bring it with you!!

Hope to see you there,

Wingman!!

wingman
09-20-2003, 12:29 PM
See FSAE in Cali posting for an update