PDA

View Full Version : FSAE A - Who is going to win?

Mi_Ko
12-02-2003, 05:42 AM
Only 5 days left to FSAE-A

Who do you think is going to win this year?

2002/03 University of MARIBOR - Team Member

Mi_Ko
12-02-2003, 05:42 AM
Only 5 days left to FSAE-A

Who do you think is going to win this year?

2002/03 University of MARIBOR - Team Member

Frank
12-02-2003, 07:24 PM
im willing to bet beers it will be an aussie team that wins

anyone up for a wager http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Frank

PatClarke
12-02-2003, 10:01 PM
I know I might have a biased point of view, but I think everyone wins by just being a part of FSAE!
I really don't mind who wins, Local or International, because the quality of the competition ratchets up incrementally every year.
Look forward to catching up with all in SA from tomorrow evening.
PDR

Rudeness is a weak mans imitation of strength

MercerFSAE C. Burch
12-02-2003, 10:12 PM
I give Auburn 4:1 odds, and Monash 3:1.

-Chris
Mercer FSAE
Georgia, USA

gug
12-03-2003, 02:51 AM
ill make the bet it will be one of: <UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI>'gong <LI>monash <LI>auburn <LI>western aus <LI> shit, there could be another 5 cars or so on here [/list]

my first event, and im like a little kid who's christmases have all come at once. and the testing day is all that has happened so far!

ill start posting up some pics from today in the gallery section i think, cant be bothered doing any work tonight.

- the problem with the world is stupidity. i'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety lables off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Big Daddy
12-03-2003, 10:45 AM
I have to mostly agree with Gug but I believe that Monash will be first with Gong a strong second.

"A woman is a lot like a beer, they look good, smell good, and you would run over your own mother to get one." Homer Simpson

Nobody is born with a steering wheel or a gear shift in his hand. It's something you choose to do or you don't.
Mario Andretti (1977)

andrewd
12-11-2003, 06:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Suddenlee:
I know I might have a biased point of view, but I think everyone wins by just being a part of FSAE!
I really don't mind who wins, Local or International, because the quality of the competition ratchets up incrementally every year.
Look forward to catching up with all in SA from tomorrow evening.
PDR

Rudeness is a weak mans imitation of strength<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i agree