PDA

View Full Version : Motec/Claude Rouelle Seminar in Melbourne

Pat D'Rat
09-23-2002, 06:33 AM
This post is mostly for the interest of competitors in FSAE-Australasia.
With the assistance of MoTeC, we will have a Claude Rouelle seminar for FSAE on October 25th through Oct 27th.
Interested parties should register with Donna at MoTeC donna.arbuckle@motec.com.au.
The seminar is open to all students involved with or interested in FSAE, and to Faculty Advisors and Mentors. The special price of Au$425 (a saving of over $1,000, thanks to Claude and MoTeC) puts this invaluable training tool within reach of anyone involved in FSAE.
Registrations close on september 27th, so please contact Donna promptly. I strongly recommend all students take advantage of this special offer.
Regards
Pat Clarke
Tech Advisor
Formula SAE Australia

'Near enough' means you missed !

Pat D'Rat
09-23-2002, 06:33 AM
This post is mostly for the interest of competitors in FSAE-Australasia.
With the assistance of MoTeC, we will have a Claude Rouelle seminar for FSAE on October 25th through Oct 27th.
Interested parties should register with Donna at MoTeC donna.arbuckle@motec.com.au.
The seminar is open to all students involved with or interested in FSAE, and to Faculty Advisors and Mentors. The special price of Au$425 (a saving of over $1,000, thanks to Claude and MoTeC) puts this invaluable training tool within reach of anyone involved in FSAE.
Registrations close on september 27th, so please contact Donna promptly. I strongly recommend all students take advantage of this special offer.
Regards
Pat Clarke
Tech Advisor
Formula SAE Australia

'Near enough' means you missed !

L.R. Weidner
09-23-2002, 10:10 AM
I have attended this seminar, and would recommend it. You won't learn more about racecars anywhere else. It's worth the money.