PDA

View Full Version : Cost Report - Air Filter

TK
05-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi everbody,
I've already used the "find option" but unfortunately I haven't found the right answer yet. Maybe you can help me.

I'm trying to cost our Air Filter according to the "materials.xls" file. There it says that 1cm² is 0,15$

So with our 414cm² Filter element that would be 62,10$

Compared to other parts or the actual price of about 8$ it appears to me a little bit too high.

Am I wrong with my calculations?

Has anybody else similar results?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Cheers, Tobi.

BA Engineering e.V.
(FS Team Stuttgart)

TK
05-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi everbody,
I've already used the "find option" but unfortunately I haven't found the right answer yet. Maybe you can help me.

I'm trying to cost our Air Filter according to the "materials.xls" file. There it says that 1cm² is 0,15$

So with our 414cm² Filter element that would be 62,10$

Compared to other parts or the actual price of about 8$ it appears to me a little bit too high.

Am I wrong with my calculations?

Has anybody else similar results?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Cheers, Tobi.

BA Engineering e.V.
(FS Team Stuttgart)

Paul Hugon
05-26-2009, 08:56 AM
hi Tobi

Sometimes there is some strange price on the materials worksheet: we've got 8 wheel bearings on the car and it costs us 1220$ (following the formula for wheel bearings).

regards

03-17-2010, 09:57 PM
the normal replacement cost is about 10-15$ but still depend on the quality and brand name of the product.