PDA

View Full Version : ECR ENGINES

VFR750R
12-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Single entry level engineering position at ECR engines. This job is for a mechanical engineer with 0-5 years experience. Applicant should have a love of engines, and engine experience, either personal or work related, outside of FSAE.

Production Engineer - Duties include
Dyno engineer (calibration of instrumentation in production shop, setting up test sequences, maintenance and upgrades)
Track engines, use statistics to determine changes in performance from small improvements.
Use dyno data, and engine database, to find sources of variance in production engines, and find ways to eliminate those variances.

Manage all the procedures in the shop, update when needed, work on better procedures to help either power or time.

Some design work, mostly shop tools or engine accessories.

Some failure analysis.

We use Pro-E here, so experience with it is a plus, but not required. Excel is required. Experience with Microsoft access is desired. Work with any dyno system is a plus, but specifically, any froude, superflow, or National Instruments data acquisition experience is a plus.

This person will be replacing me (I'm moving to another position in the company), so feel free to ask me any questions you like.

jglenn@ecrengines.com
336-731-3334 ext 3322

VFR750R
12-15-2009, 04:08 PM
To all that have applied so far, thank you, we are reviewing resumes and will continue to do so until around the 1st of January, before interviewing. I am sorry, but since we are planning on hiring in the month of January, we can't hire anyone who has not yet graduated at that time. If down the road we are hiring again, I will be sure to post here.

Thanks,

Homemade WRX
01-03-2010, 04:15 PM
To all that have applied so far, thank you, we are reviewing resumes and will continue to do so until around the 1st of January, before interviewing. I am sorry, but since we are planning on hiring in the month of January, we can't hire anyone who has not yet graduated at that time. If down the road we are hiring again, I will be sure to post here.
I know that you said Jan 1 but was wondering if I can still send in my resume? I didn't realize how long it had been since I hopped on here.

VFR750R
01-05-2010, 04:29 AM
We will still be accepting resumes through the 9th of Jan.

Thanks

Homemade WRX
01-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Thanks! I went ahead and sent it out yesterday anyway.

Radii
01-05-2010, 02:58 PM
VFR,

Will we only be hearing positive news, or will we also hear if we have been declined from the position?

Thanks.

VFR750R
01-07-2010, 04:35 AM
We hope to fill the position by the end of January. I will post here when the position has been filled. At this time we have not called or contacted anyone for an interview yet.

I'd like to thank everyone for their interest and patience.