PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Sportbike gearbox internals

Kenny T Cornett
12-12-2006, 05:02 PM
I am in search of a set of gearbox internals... from any sportbike motor. I figure that someone on here has to have a busted block and no need to keep it around.

More specifically, I'm looking for everything from the clutch to the drive sprocket... no matter how chewed or broken the clutch.

This is for a design contest that our engineering department has decided to put on. Anyone with anything they think would be close to what I'm looking for... hit me up. I'm not looking to spend a lot, but would certainly pay for that kinda thing.

Let me know!

Parker
12-12-2006, 05:34 PM
we have a late 90's Yamaha motor sitting in the shop in pieces right now. do you just want the lower casing all together, or are you wanting it in pieces?

Kenny T Cornett
12-12-2006, 09:19 PM
I couldn't care less about the casing so much as the gears, shafts, linkages, etc

Nitesh
12-14-2006, 08:09 PM
we have a 2001 R6 motor all openened up. What all do you need? Give me the complete list

Kenny T Cornett
12-14-2006, 08:35 PM
i generously appreciate the offer... but something tells me shipping 30 pounds of steel from India would blow a hole in my wallet

Nitesh
12-16-2006, 08:48 AM
thats something i did think while putting up the post, but just put it up in case you needed it really bad...