PDA

View Full Version : who Gives gasoline before the competition?

Adolfo UCV
05-08-2005, 08:29 PM
hello i´m a first car competition and i would like to know, who gives the fuel to run, if we go before the may 18? thanks and sorry by my english.

Adolfo UCV
05-08-2005, 08:29 PM
hello i´m a first car competition and i would like to know, who gives the fuel to run, if we go before the may 18? thanks and sorry by my english.

drivetrainUW-Platt
05-08-2005, 09:39 PM
I dont belive they open up the fueling station at comeptition untill the events start, I would say you will have to bring a gas jug and fill up at a station outside of the Silverdome

Denny Trimble
05-09-2005, 05:36 PM
You're not supposed to bring your own fuel. Anyone who runs their engine on Wednesday before fuel opens is obviously in violation of this rule.

You should only get your fuel from the fueling station controlled by the event staff.

Barnard1425
05-26-2005, 08:45 PM
Adolfo,

La gasolina esta proporcionado por Sunoco. SÃ* tu equipo quiere comprar algo para algunas pruebas, se puede llamar al departamento de servicios públicos de la compañÃ*a. El número se busca en el sitio del Internet. Mi equipo compró un barrile por 250 dolares (mas o menos).

Estoy estudiante de la ingenierÃ*a mecánica y español también. Quiero estudiar en Suramérica la primavera que viene. De hecho, estoy considerando algunos programas de Venezuela.

-BCB