PDA

View Full Version : ProSolo June 24 - DC Region

B Hise
02-20-2006, 07:52 AM
All,

The Washington DC Region SCCA will be hosting a prosolo event on june 24th at Fed Ex field. We here at UMD would love to have some competition outside of our own drivers. Anyone interested?

For those that don't know, a prosolo event is a side by side autocross similar to the ROC. You get 12 runs as opposed to 3 or 4.

Our shop is 15 mins away if you need to work on your car/leave it for the night(s) and we can put you up at one of our places. There are also alot of hotels in the area.

Bryan

B Hise
02-20-2006, 07:52 AM
All,

The Washington DC Region SCCA will be hosting a prosolo event on june 24th at Fed Ex field. We here at UMD would love to have some competition outside of our own drivers. Anyone interested?

For those that don't know, a prosolo event is a side by side autocross similar to the ROC. You get 12 runs as opposed to 3 or 4.

Our shop is 15 mins away if you need to work on your car/leave it for the night(s) and we can put you up at one of our places. There are also alot of hotels in the area.

Bryan

JesseN
04-01-2006, 06:50 PM
I'll be there in E-stock.

Homemade WRX
04-03-2006, 07:21 AM
I think I'll mention this with the rest of the team and see about making the 4 hour trek...

Travis R
05-03-2006, 01:05 PM
You should make sure your region is running the proper PAX for FSAE cars.
I just got a response from Howard Duncan and the FSAE pax for ProSolo is .952, just slightly better than BM.
Good luck