PDA

View Full Version : Job Fair at Long Beach

RickyRacer
02-15-2005, 10:37 AM
Hey So-Cal guys,
Cal State Long Beach is holding what we call EMIN (Engineers Meet the Industry Night) on Wednesday February 16 from 5:30 to 8:30pm. The event will take place at The Point located in our Pyramid gynmasium. Our goal is to gear the event toward engineering students only. At the moment there are aerospace, biomedical and chemical engineering companies who have already reserved their spots. I am working on getting more automotive companies involved such as American Racing wheels and Edelbrock. I'll keep you posted on how that is coming along.All of you are welcome to attend. The cost is $15. Tell your friends. If you have any questions please email me as I will be checking my email many times today. My email is rtorres@csulb.edu
Thanks
Ricky

RickyRacer
02-15-2005, 10:37 AM
Hey So-Cal guys,
Cal State Long Beach is holding what we call EMIN (Engineers Meet the Industry Night) on Wednesday February 16 from 5:30 to 8:30pm. The event will take place at The Point located in our Pyramid gynmasium. Our goal is to gear the event toward engineering students only. At the moment there are aerospace, biomedical and chemical engineering companies who have already reserved their spots. I am working on getting more automotive companies involved such as American Racing wheels and Edelbrock. I'll keep you posted on how that is coming along.All of you are welcome to attend. The cost is $15. Tell your friends. If you have any questions please email me as I will be checking my email many times today. My email is rtorres@csulb.edu
Thanks
Ricky