PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Yamaha R6 motor

BlueR6
06-19-2007, 05:23 PM
A buddy of mine directed me to the site. I help my friend out with racing and he currently retired his 2005 R6 race bike for a 2006 R6. Most know the '06 is a completely different bike and motor.

Anyways the motor is out of a 2005 Yamaha R6 with 8,3xx miles. Everything on the motor is stock and it has not been machined or seen any internal work. The bike has a race frame (no vin stamp) and the motor does not have a serial number. Trust me if it did I would swap it into my 04 R6, but to my knowledge if it doesnt have a serial number then it isnt street legal.

Anyways im sure we could crate it and ship it if needed. The motor will come with intake, wiring harness, and possibly the ECU if you really need it. When we were taking the motor out of the bike we broke the TPS sensor, but to my knowledge you guys are only allowed to run one throttle body so you wouldnt be using the stock TB's anyways. I can provide pictures if needed also

$1,300 or best offer

BlueR6
06-19-2007, 05:23 PM
A buddy of mine directed me to the site. I help my friend out with racing and he currently retired his 2005 R6 race bike for a 2006 R6. Most know the '06 is a completely different bike and motor.

Anyways the motor is out of a 2005 Yamaha R6 with 8,3xx miles. Everything on the motor is stock and it has not been machined or seen any internal work. The bike has a race frame (no vin stamp) and the motor does not have a serial number. Trust me if it did I would swap it into my 04 R6, but to my knowledge if it doesnt have a serial number then it isnt street legal.

Anyways im sure we could crate it and ship it if needed. The motor will come with intake, wiring harness, and possibly the ECU if you really need it. When we were taking the motor out of the bike we broke the TPS sensor, but to my knowledge you guys are only allowed to run one throttle body so you wouldnt be using the stock TB's anyways. I can provide pictures if needed also

$1,300 or best offer

stealth
07-09-2008, 03:15 AM
Is the deal still alive? http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif