PDA

View Full Version : FSAE Screen Name

SpdRcr
10-18-2005, 07:46 PM
Hey everyone,

Right now, when I log on and post messages on the forums, my real name shows up instead of the 'screen name' I created. How can I get the screen name to show up rather than my real name?

Thanks.

FSAE.com
10-18-2005, 09:18 PM
Brandon,

Under Go -> My Space -> Profile, you'll see a link for "View/Edit Complete Profile". There, you can set the "Display Name" field to be whatever screen name you want to show up.

Have a great day!
Ira
FSAE.com

SpdRcr
10-19-2005, 09:42 PM
Thanks.

Dave M
10-19-2005, 10:57 PM
A little different but could you please log me out. I can log in and out on my old computer, but it still shows that im logged in (on my old comp), eventhough I can still log in and out. confused? my new comp doesnt like the site much. I keep getting "error on page" when I try to log in or post. I cant post or contact you or sign in properly on my new comp. Seems like im signed in on another comp (a third) and that screws it for my new comp. somehow the old one works fine.

Thanks
Dave M

FSAE.com
10-20-2005, 05:46 AM
Dave,

That's pretty strange. What browser are you using? What O/S???

Have a great day!
Ira
FSAE.com

Dave M
10-21-2005, 12:17 AM
explorer and firefox. xp. Its wierd, works fine on any other comp except my new one, and the dates and times dont show on the new comp either.

Thanks

FSAE.com
10-21-2005, 10:27 AM
Dave,

That's very odd. Maybe it has something to do with Java/Javascript settings in your browser? Check those preferences.

Or maybe cookies?? Maybe your browser set a cookie that keeps you logged in.

Other than that, I'm not sure.

Ira
FSAE.com