PDA

View Full Version : Motec M4, F4i, & RR

Ian M
08-29-2006, 01:11 PM
We have a Motec M4, Bosch ignitor, Wiring Harness, and all the sensors for sale! This is a great unit, we are just looking to update. If you're interested we could also throw in the F4i engine that it is hooked up to the M4 and you will have a complete running engine. This would be very beneficial to a beginning team, as we were a few years back. We almost didn't make it to competition the first year because we couldn't get the thing to run right.

On a side note, we have a brand new RR crate engine we were planning on using but we would consider selling that if anyone is interested, and we would just stick with our F4i setup.

Get back with me as soon as possible, as we need to make a decision as to which engine to design around. Yeah, I know we're already behind!

Thanks,
Ian McGiffen
University of Evansville
Engine/Powertrain

Ian M
08-29-2006, 01:11 PM
We have a Motec M4, Bosch ignitor, Wiring Harness, and all the sensors for sale! This is a great unit, we are just looking to update. If you're interested we could also throw in the F4i engine that it is hooked up to the M4 and you will have a complete running engine. This would be very beneficial to a beginning team, as we were a few years back. We almost didn't make it to competition the first year because we couldn't get the thing to run right.

On a side note, we have a brand new RR crate engine we were planning on using but we would consider selling that if anyone is interested, and we would just stick with our F4i setup.

Get back with me as soon as possible, as we need to make a decision as to which engine to design around. Yeah, I know we're already behind!

Thanks,
Ian McGiffen
University of Evansville
Engine/Powertrain

Electro
08-30-2006, 03:02 PM
Greetings Ian,
We may be interested in your setup. Please e-mail me as soon as possible.

Thanks!,
Mike
University of Maryland
umdelectro@gmail.com

Fred R.
09-08-2006, 12:14 AM
Hi Ian,

We are very interested in the RR engine. My team is in Michigan so a pickup would be possible. Please email me at

Thanks!

FSUBrad
09-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Hey Ian. Quite interested in your M4 and related hardware. Toss me a line.

tzuohann
09-14-2006, 04:07 PM
we are interested in the motec... email me at THL3 at DUKE dot EDU

thanks.

Jeremy E.
09-14-2006, 04:09 PM
Interested in the F4i and related hardware.

Please send pics and/or information to undformulaone at gmail dot com

Ian M
09-18-2006, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the interest, but I am sorry to say that the F4i is spoken for and we are going to be using the RR and Motec. Good luck, and I hope most of you are further along than we are at this point.