PDA

View Full Version : 3D Printing

moose
03-21-2008, 09:24 PM
has anyone done any 3d printing before, and how did you put it into the cost report? We might use a 3d printed part, but I don't think that printer labor is = to CNC time (20 hrs on the 3d printer is like 30 min on a CNC), there's nothing in the past I can find thats helpful on the subject.

Thanks,
Matt

moose
03-21-2008, 09:24 PM
has anyone done any 3d printing before, and how did you put it into the cost report? We might use a 3d printed part, but I don't think that printer labor is = to CNC time (20 hrs on the 3d printer is like 30 min on a CNC), there's nothing in the past I can find thats helpful on the subject.

Thanks,
Matt

Thrainer
05-07-2011, 01:12 PM
"Forum spambots surf the web, looking for guestbooks, wikis, blogs, forums and other types of web forms which it can then use to submit bogus content. These often use OCR technology to bypass CAPTCHAs. Some spam messages are targeted towards readers and can involve techniques of target marketing or even phishing, making it hard to tell real posts from the bot generated ones. Other spam message are not meant to be read by humans, but are instead posted to increase the number of hyperlinks to a particular web site, to boost its search engine ranking."

I haven't seen a conversation between several spambots before, though. I have the feeling that at least two of the users above my post are not human.

wagemd
11-22-2011, 06:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trumanbonner:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thrainer:
"Forum spambots surf the web, looking for guestbooks, wikis, blogs, forums and other types of web forms which it can then use to submit bogus content. These often use OCR technology to bypass CAPTCHAs. Some spam messages are targeted towards readers and can involve techniques of target marketing or even phishing, making it hard to tell real posts from the bot generated ones. Other spam message are not meant to be read by humans, but are instead posted to increase the number of hyperlinks to a particular web site, to boost its search engine ranking."

I haven't seen a conversation between several spam bots before, though. I have the feeling that at least two of the users above my post are not human. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes i do agree with you and they have not replied yet is the proof of them being a spam bot otherwise they would have replied in return. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Epic...