PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Michigan teams

Jimmy01
08-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Hey guys, I am alumni from the university of Auckland in New Zealand and am currently on a work trip in the Auburn Hils, MI area. I work for a Gibbs Technologies - we are currently testing and developing a number of high speed amphibeous vehicles. For more info about the company, check out our website.

My collegues and I are really keen to meet with some local teams and more specifically graduates with an fsae background. There are potentially a number of positions to fill including design work and testing/validation. For me, this job is pretty much like being paid to do fsae! without the stupid long hours...

If your are interested in talking with us further, please email me - nrogers.jimmy@gmail.com

If you are not in Michigan but would be willing to relocate then by all means get in contact with me too.

Jimmy01
08-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Hey guys, I am alumni from the university of Auckland in New Zealand and am currently on a work trip in the Auburn Hils, MI area. I work for a Gibbs Technologies - we are currently testing and developing a number of high speed amphibeous vehicles. For more info about the company, check out our website.

My collegues and I are really keen to meet with some local teams and more specifically graduates with an fsae background. There are potentially a number of positions to fill including design work and testing/validation. For me, this job is pretty much like being paid to do fsae! without the stupid long hours...

If your are interested in talking with us further, please email me - nrogers.jimmy@gmail.com

If you are not in Michigan but would be willing to relocate then by all means get in contact with me too.