PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have...

kozak
06-20-2005, 09:39 AM
I know many of you don't compete in mini-baja, and but at the recent midwest comp one of the judges was telling me about a car running the manuverability course in te west event and he ran right off a 20ft cliff. does anyone have this video.

kozak
06-20-2005, 09:39 AM
I know many of you don't compete in mini-baja, and but at the recent midwest comp one of the judges was telling me about a car running the manuverability course in te west event and he ran right off a 20ft cliff. does anyone have this video.

James Waltman
06-21-2005, 12:11 AM
That was Kevin Knarr of Cal State L.A. They recently added the video to their website.
http://www.calstatela.edu/orgs/minibaja/index.html
Kevin is looking for more pictures and video if anyone else has it.

Our Baja guys reported that the CSLA car rolled about a half a dozen times during the competition. One of their other drivers got airlifted away after one of the crashes. Apparently everyone was just a little bruised up but not really hurt. Our guys also said that car was in remarkably good shape after the base jump – they were driving it shortly after.

kozak
06-21-2005, 09:49 AM
yeah thats what i heard too. it went off the cliff and the same guy came back about an hour later to run the manuverability again, now ahts commitment.